Please be aware that the third-party brand featured on this page is not owned or operated by DeleteRecords. The material on this page is only intended to be used as a guide.
What Is SearchPeopleFREE.com?
SearchPeopleFREE is a free people search service that provides public information about Americans. The site is multilingual, which is a characteristic not often seen on data broker sites. As a result, users may search for and browse records and other site content in either English or Spanish. The Fair Credit Reporting Act does not apply to SearchPeopleFREE’s services (FCRA). As a result, users are advised not to use the site for FCRA-related activities such as employment, promotion, insurance, credit, housing, scholarships, public benefits, and so on.
The main feature of SearchPeopleFREE is its people search engine. This tool gives users access to a variety of public and personally-identifying records, including:
- Names in their entirety
- Addresses from the past and present
- Phone numbers from the past and present
- Contacts or business associates
- Family members, friends, and roommates are all possibilities.
An individual may acquire additional information about a person by choosing â€oeMore Free Detailsâ€ on a listing, such as a spouse, year of birth, how long the subject has lived at an address, owned companies, whether the person is dead or alive, and a personal profile summary.
To service individuals who need thorough background reports, the site redirects to other data broker sites such as BeenVerified, InstantCheckmate, Truthfinder, and others. Personal information, court documents, property records, and other information may all be found in these dossiers. However, keep in mind that these third-party databases only provide reports that have been bought.
Users who do not know a person’s name but have an address, phone number, or email address may use SearchPeopleFREE to find them. A user may view the current and prior owners of a phone number, the carrier, phone type, the line’s active status, and whether it has been reported as spam using the reverse phone search service, for example.
Individuals may also use the website’s Name Directory to locate people by searching alphabetically for a person’s last name or perusing a catalog of prominent last names. There’s also a phone directory on the site, which groups phone numbers by area codes.
SearchPeopleFREE gathers information from online visitors, such as personal identifiers, geolocation data, and internet activity, in order to provide its services and respond to inquiries. Typically, this data is used to study user behavior and improve the web application’s usability. Furthermore, since the site is set up with advertisements, marketers and other third parties may collect user information for marketing purposes independently.
For anyone who wants to opt out and have their information erased, SearchPeopleFREE has an opt-out method built into its site. Individuals may utilize the AdChoices or NAI Consumer Opt-Out tools to stop the collection of personal data and protect their online privacy by opting out of advertisements.
What Is the Importance of Knowing Someone’s Address?
Every individual has a home address, which is often the same as their postal address. You may use this information to determine whether or not they are near to you. It also assists you in determining the best method of contact.
- Knowing where someone lives might be as simple as looking up their address.
- You may use this information to determine whether or not they are close to you.
- his can also assist you in determining the best method to contact them.
How to Unsubscribe From SearchPeopleFREE
In 2020, SearchPeopleFREE implemented an opt-out method to help consumers remove their information or profiles from the site. This removal request, however, may only be made online; the website does not accept requests through mail or fax. The procedures for getting information through SearchPeopleFREE are as follows:
- Visit https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/ for more information.
- From the site’s bottom, choose “Do Not Sell My Personal Information.”
- Enter your email address on the following page, agree to the conditions, check the “I am not a robot” captcha, and click “Begin Removal Process.”
- A link to SearchPeopleFREE will be sent to you. To validate your email address and begin the opt-out process, click this link. Remember that the link is only good for 24 hours. If you have not yet authenticated your email, you will have to start again when this time has passed.
- Click â€Start a searchâ€ after being led to the website through the link. Enter your first name, last name, city, and state into the search boxes to find your record.
- Click â€Continue removalâ€ in the bottom portion of your profile.
- Click the green â€Remove this recordâ€ button on the following page.
What Challenges Are There When Opting Out of SearchPeopleFREE?
When it comes to deleting data from SearchPeopleFREE, most members of the public have no problems. One reason is that the procedure is automated and may be performed quickly by anybody, not just the owner of the information. Another is that the opt-out procedure on the site is streamlined for the requester’s convenience. People can ask for their information to be removed from future search results after they make the request.
The restoration of a record to the site after deletion might be the stumbling block. This is possible because SearchPeopleFREE collects data from public sources on a regular basis. As a result, when a person’s information is searched, it may still come up. An example of this is a profile established under a different alias or name variation than the one that was deleted.
People can get in touch with the website through an online form, by phone at (800) 958-6869, or by mail at the address below. They can also keep filing opt-out requests to delete reoccurring records.
17598 P.O. Box
Baltimore, MD 21297