According to Wikipedia, there are approximately 400 million Microsoft Outlook users in the world. And most of them are desktop users who access Outlook through the Outlook app included in Microsoft Office. However, if the software isn’t running correctly, various errors will appear. One of the most commonly reported errors by Outlook users is [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. In fact, one in five people who use Outlook will encounter this error at some point in their lifetime.
Although this error is extremely common, even non-technical people can easily fix [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Outlook can be fixed using various methods. There are a few things to know about the error before we get to the solutions.
What is [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] and How they occur?
There is no need to link to the previous error because we now know the exact cause of the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error. This error was previously linked to the previous error because it was unclear why it occurred.
To a lesser extent, this error is caused by a problem with the installation of Outlook, as was the case with [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]. As the most common cause of this error, SMTP misconfiguration can also result in [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] errors like [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. However, this is not always the case. Other possible causes for the PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error have been listed below.
- Outlandish: Outlook Is Not Working
- Microsoft’s Windows version is not compatible with the Outlook application you’re using.
- You’ve been using a pirated version of Microsoft’s Outlook program.
- There is more than one account being used.
- The user’s account has been hacked.
- The application is being blocked by the firewall rules.
How to solve [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error?
Let’s talk about a solution now that you know what’s causing your [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] issue. In this article, we’ll go over six simple steps you can take to fix the problem. Follow the steps one by one to ensure that the problem has been resolved.
1: Check For Outlook Version
Error code b47d29538f12c20da426 is caused by an error during the installation process, which indicates that your desktop version of Outlook is incompatible with the Outlook version you are installing, and the process may have skipped some steps. So, first and foremost, make sure you’re using an Outlook version that’s compatible. The steps listed below will allow you to determine which version of Outlook is currently installed on your computer.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Select Help > About Microsoft Office Outlook from the Help menu.
Outlook’s version number can be found in the “About” section.
This link can be used to see if you’re running the correct version of Outlook on your desktop after checking the Outlook application on your desktop. Remove Outlook and reinstall Outlook with the compatible version if necessary. I’m confident that this will solve your issue with [email b47d29538f12c20da426].
The version of Outlook you have installed may be a pirated copy or downloaded from a third-party website even if you are using the compatible version. We recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the application by downloading it again from the Microsoft official website. The [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error is an obvious indication that this is the case.
2: Delete LocalAppData and AppData
When [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] was the result of temporary files like LocalAppData and AppData from Outlook, it’s highly likely that it was those files in your RAM that caused the problem. Remember that PII email is commonly caused by a duplicate account and that unwanted temp files can also act as duplicate accounts, so it’s best to remove all unwanted temp files from your PC. This includes [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. All you have to do to clean up your desktop is follow the steps listed below.
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on your keyboard.
- ” percent AppData percent ” is what you’ll type in next.”
Please delete all the files in AppData, but if you don’t know what you’re doing and don’t want to take a risk, you can just delete the Outlook folder. To remove files from LocalAppData, follow the same procedure as described above for removing them from AppData.
You only have to adhere to their instructions:
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on your keyboard.
- Type “% Localappdata%” after that.
- The LocalAppData can be accessed after opening it. Delete the folder once more, along with all of its contents.
Check to see if you are still seeing [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] on Microsoft after you have cleared the Cache and Cookies.
3. Check for Antivirus Firewall rules
The [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error code, which we discussed in solution 1, will appear if you are using an unofficial version of Microsoft Outlook. But this isn’t the only problem you’re having with [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. It’s possible that your antivirus or window defender is interfering, even if the pirated Outlook application is working perfectly. In some cases, Windows Defender’s anti-virus and firewall rules can detect pirated software and block or stop Microsoft Outlook from working properly, resulting in the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the application or disabling your antivirus are your only options if this is the case. You can check the official website of your antivirus to find out how to disable it, or if you don’t have an antivirus installed, Windows Defender is the built-in antivirus in Windows. In order to disable Windows Defender, follow the steps outlined here:
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (Windows 7) (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Make sure that Real-time protection is disabled.
Check to see if [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is resolved after disabling Windows Defender or Antivirus. If the problem hasn’t been resolved, move on to the next possible solution.
4: Use SCANPST.exe
SCANPST was previously covered in our prior application. Developed by Microsoft, this application is designed to fix a variety of Outlook errors that users have reported to the company. The [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Outlook can be fixed using this tool.
SCANPST.exe can help you fix the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error by performing the steps listed below:
- Go to your desktop and click on My Computer.
- Look for “Program Files (x86) > Microsoft Office (you will see Office14, Office 18, and so on.)
- Run SCANPST.exe as administrator from within the Folder.
- You’ll be able to use the app after you’ve opened it. Select the corrupted PST file by clicking on the Browse button.
- The “Start” button is pressed after you select the corrupted PST file.
- Before repairing the PST file, click “Make a backup of the scanned file” and then browse to the location where you want to save the backup.
[pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error may still be present after you have repaired the damaged PST files. If the problem has been resolved, you can resume using Microsoft Outlook normally. You were aware that you received PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 because of the corrupted PST file.
5: Check For Duplicate Account
There is a good chance that you will receive an error message similar to [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] if you have multiple accounts or duplicate accounts. Because the primary cause of all PII email issues is the existence of duplicate accounts. To see if you have a duplicate account, and if so, how to remove it, follow the steps outlined in this article:
- Switch to a “large category” view in your desktop Control Panel.
- Next, click on Mail.
- You’ll see a pop-up window after you first turn on mail. Click on “E-Mail Accounts” in that window.
- Microsoft Outlook will display all of the email accounts you’ve set up.
- Make sure there aren’t any duplicates. If there is a second account, delete it.
After you’ve removed the fake accounts (suggested deleting all accounts and adding a new account again). Make sure that this error has been fixed by returning to the previous page and checking to see if it has been fixed. Keep going until the problem is resolved.
The PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error in Microsoft Office has all the possible causes. Since most solutions for fixing pii email problems are similar, if you’re still encountering this error code, you can try the solutions listed in [pii email c742a940ba384394925d].